Satisfaction of Employees, writing task 2

There is no doubt that most adults are spending most of their time at work. Their satisfaction in their job is highly essential due to the time that is spent at work. There are various factors which affect job satisfaction such as financial support, social organization and flexible work hours.
First and foremost factor which affects job satisfaction is monthly salary of the employees. Salary is a symbol which reminds people that their job is valuable. The salary of personnel should not differentiate much. In addition, if employers cannot pay adequately, it may deter people to concentrate on their work, therefore, reduce the efficiency.
Secondly, social organization is also one of the main factors on satisfaction level of people. In an ideal work environment, everyone must be equally valuable although the salary of them may slightly differ due to their experience. Besides that, managers should not use their authority to disciplinize employees like a high school student.
Thirdly, most human resources experts claim that flexible work hours always improve the efficiency of hardworking people. Because hardworking and responsible adults know how to manage their time. Working at standardized time frame does not fit changing needings of employees.
On the other hand, I do not think that this ideal work environment can be possible for all employees. But I also believe both government and employers should work in coordination to help this to be real.
Finally, in my opinion, job satisfaction is highly essential for both health of the community and efficiency. Governments must try to increase job satisfaction level of employees even it is impossible to make everyone happy.

Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .