incongruent

uyumsuz

incongruent için tanımlar
Sıfat
incongruous; incompatible.
Before I met my acupuncturist, my love life was in disarray: acute disappointments, incongruent pairings, missing variables (sense of humor, stable income, deodorant).
incongruent örnekleri
I certainly believe that our foreign policy is imperial and see such a policy as incongruent with the values of a republic.
By now the sound of gun shots rarely distracts me, but this time it was too close, and too incongruent with the bustling nightlife.
Biogeography and comparative phylogeography differ in their potential to explain incongruent patterns, owing to the disparate time scales.
An incongruent digital clock atop a regal edifice displayed the minutes to the millennium - and beyond.
Molecular phylogenies of lineages that split from one another in short succession are often difficult to resolve because different loci and different sites within the same locus yield incongruent relationships.
Even if, in the beginning, we may have felt incongruent with the jealous workplace environment, slowly we start focusing our energies on how to avoid or circumvent it.
How could Aristotle have held such an incongruent view?
Potentially incongruent phylogenetic relationships found for different genes might not result from HGT at all but may be due to inadequate phylogenetic signals.
Because of this, associative ‘correspondences’ between discursive subjects and incongruent temporal episodes, no matter how unclear, are made possible.
Of course I would be the administrator and as such would have the power to edit their posts to ensure they wouldn't be incongruent with my own worldview.
Conspicuous consumption of incongruent high-rise real-estate at the expense of venerable neighborhood community centers!
We will further democracy and the majesty of the people by empowering unelected Guardians to restrain the people when their choices are incongruent with that of the Ivy educated.
Although I listened in silence, his comments were strikingly incongruent with the vivid descriptions that Chole's fishermen gave of the destruction that dynamiting caused the reefs.
At first glance, Kensington's alternative youth may seem incongruent with the older immigrant community.
There is something wonderfully incongruent in the Royal Mail celebrating its monopoly powers by increasing the price of a first class stamp yet again.
But it seems a little incongruent for a nation so concerned with its democratic credentials to refuse access to a journalist simply because she says the wrong things, and isn't likely to fall under a steam-roller any time soon.
Many find the enforcement of minor infractions, such as standing on the tree planters or chalking on the ground, incongruent with perceptions of public space.
But when many states threaten each other for incongruent purposes, who is to do the deterring, and in the face of what provocation?
These results point to potential problems that may be encountered in this type of phylogenetic analysis due to substitution rate variability between different gene segments leading to incongruent phylogenies.
For some reason my memory of what she said was completely incongruent with what she did, and she was quite right, I think.
Before I met my acupuncturist, my love life was in disarray: acute disappointments, incongruent pairings, missing variables (sense of humor, stable income, deodorant).
In the first, the phylogenies of different genes were shown to be incongruent , indicating recombination between the genes.
This is a common approach for a duo who delight in blending seemingly incongruent but ultimately believable material into their performances.
What is interesting to me is how incongruent this prevailing view that such aspects of personalities matter to voters is with the new fashionable attitude to politicians' personal morality.
For just like adding plastic to groundfill while complaining of global warming, it is internally incongruent to preach peace and understanding via corrupted messaging.
Contrarily, a lack of consistency, or incongruence , between the theoretical principles and the programmatic practices results in a failure of a dual language program to achieve the desired linguistic and academic outcomes.
The variation uncovered in experimentally defined essential gene pools more or less substantiated this concern, although the different experimental methods certainly contributed to the incongruence .
There certainly are enough plot twists and cheesy humor - aided by the incongruently Americanish dubbed voices - to keep your story appetite satisfied, but come on.
A greater reason faith isn't as prominent in the lives of combat troops as one might expect is the seeming incongruence between the idea of God as omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent and the randomness and obvious brutality of war.
The biotite melts incongruently at the highest grades with the production of orthopyroxene and ilmenite.

Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .