güç
power, strength, force, capacity, ability, stamina
kuvvet
force, strength, potency, power, vigor, stamina
yaşama gücü
stamina, vigor, vigour, vitality
stamen için tanımlar
Isim
the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
their secret is stamina rather than speed
Eş Anlamlılar:
endurancestaying powertirelessnessfortitudestrengthenergytoughnessdeterminationtenacityperseverancegrit
Isim
the male fertilizing organ of a flower, typically consisting of a pollen-containing anther and a filament.
Artificial pollination was effected by brushing the recipient flower stigmas with stamens from the pollen donors.
stamina örnekleri
All that exercise will pay off; you find that you have a lot of stamina and energy.
In a pure test of stamina and speed, cyclists go one at a time and the one with the fastest time wins gold.
Each session includes a warm up followed by timed jogs and runs to boost stamina and endurance levels.
Her workshop is designed to improve vocal stamina and the clarity of speech rather than get rid of our accent.
We see a man with a tough inner strength and immense stamina for everything life threw at him.
The girls summoned their strength and stamina and faced the fresh legs of the opposition.
His biggest asset is his stamina and his ability to make more than 40 tackles per game.
It's only when you're doing it that you realise waiting takes stamina , strength and a strong will.
He says that he has lost a bit of energy and stamina , but considers himself lucky that the treatment seems to be working.
The murmurs against Bruno's physical and mental stamina had already begun.
It takes skill, quite a bit of effort and stamina , and a certain kind of imagination.
The rally will be a real test of endurance, stamina and navigational skills.
When we got to the Canal Turn, I just thought if his stamina lasts, he will win it.
Especially useful are exercises which build strength, suppleness and stamina .
He stated that he had great determination and stamina and felt he would be safer at home than in hospital.
As a team they have the qualities to stay at the top - skill, speed, stamina , style.
If they have to wait much longer they will be fighting in conditions which will sap their strength and stamina .
My stamina is getting stronger, my determination more focused and my energy levels are increasing.
Although no special equipment is required for the climb, it takes stamina and determination.
She goes to the gym three times a week to build up strength and stamina , and to keep her already lithe frame toned

Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .