fairness of salary

Ekim 2018 düzenlendi kategorisi ielts-writing-exercises

Some successful sports professionals such as football or baseball players can have a greater salary than individuals in other professions. I completely disagree with the idea that this is fair.
There is no doubt, there are millions of people who live in poverty. They are not able to offer good life conditions for their loved ones. Some social scientists claim that these circumstances increase the likelihood of being a criminal. More specifically, criminal minds think that the unfair circumstances justify their criminal behavior. For example, I had a classmate who is a thief in a high school. He admitted that he was stealing and also claimed that all the banks and the systems are unfair and there is no meaning of being a good person in this life. His way of perceiving world was distorted by his environment.
Therefore, this rich minority consuming most of the sources in nature. Plants and other habitats also influenced by their extravagancies.
On the other hand, there is a limited number of sports professionals and their financial sources is not enough to solve the economic problems of others’. Besides that, their sports skills are unique and developing such skills is exceptional. In some cultures, it is also considered part of freedom. But this freedom is nothing but a desire to claiming superiority of some rich minorities.
Finally, In my opinion, there should not be much difference between the salaries. Salary of people must be controlled by government in order to establish sustainable plans due to the fact that sources are limited.

Yorum yapmak içinOturum Açın yada Kayıt Olun .